Specializing in Life, Health and Disability Insurance for Business Owners and Executives for Over 30 Years
What is Health Insurance?
Health insurance pays for health care. It protects you from paying the full costs of medical services when you’re injured or sick.
- It protects your exposure from catastrophic illnesses likes cancer treatments, transplants, and serious medical conditions
- It provides coverage in the hospital; for diagnostic testing; for second opinions; and for surgeries both in and out of the hospital.
- It provides for speech, occupational, physical, chiropractic and mental health therapy treatments
- It provides for hospice care.
- It provides for prescription benefits
How Can We Help?
- We will help you navigate individual and group programs offered by the Affordable Care Act
- We will help you find the right company that fits your needs for doctor’s networks and benefits
- We will be there to advise you at time of claim