Long Term Care Insurance
Specializing in Life, Health and Disability Insurance for Business Owners and Executives for Over 30 Years
What is Long Term Care Insurance?
Long Term Care Insurance helps pay for the custodial care you need when you can no longer care for yourself.
- It protects your family’s financial future and your own investments and savings
- It helps families stay united and allows individuals to make their own decisions and remain independent
- It pays when you are no longer able to perform 2 of 6 activities of daily living: eating; dressing; bathing;
transferring; toileting; and continence
- It pays when you have a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s or cognitive dementia
- It covers your care in a nursing home, assisted living facility, and the most desirable place—your own home
How Can We Help?
- We will help you sort through the numerous policies that exist in today’s marketplace including: stand alone and group policies; linked life insurance with long term care riders; annuities with long term care riders; and annuities that are medically written for those already needing care
- We will help you design a plan that fits your premium and benefit needs including: monthly benefits; shared care riders; and inflation options
- We will design plans that conform to NJ partnership when appropriate
- We will support and help at the time of claim